Dr. Deborah Doud is a rheumatologist practicing in Omaha, NE. Dr. Doud specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Doud treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Education and Training
Univ of Ne Coll of Med, Omaha Ne 1985
University of Nebraska College of Medicine 1985
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Rheumatology
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Univ Of Az Coll Of Med, Rheumatology; Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med, Internal Medicine
- University Nebr Med Center
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Program
Dr. Deborah Doud M.D.'s Practice location
Omaha, NE 68144Get Direction
Dr. Deborah Doud M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Dietary Guidelines to Manage Fibromyalgia
Although there is no prescribed diet for the treatment of fibromyalgia symptoms, many individuals find that changes in their food intake — quality and quantity — impact the severity of their symptoms. An awareness of what you are eating is a key to understand how food impacts your...
- Study Shows Cancer Drug Can Help Treat Lupus Patients
As technology has progressed, medical professionals have been better able to identify more of the diseases and life threatening conditions that may plague society. As these discoveries are made, whether it be through time spent on the floor of a hospital or out in the field conducting research, each...
- Is Asthma More Difficult to Control in Fibromyalgia Patients?
For those who have fibromyalgia, there are various symptoms that will be experienced. Further studies now show that one of them would be maintaining other underlying conditions, such as asthma. What does asthma have to do with fibromyalgia and how does the chronic illness affect your...
- Water Therapy for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Anyone with rheumatoid arthritis knows what it is like to have pain that can only be managed, not defeated. Painkiller drugs only go so far in dealing with the pain, and can have unfortunate side effects. Plus, they are not cheap. Tylenol does not cut it.Ever since humanity has felt pain, there have...
- The Complicated Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and the Thyroid
Rheumatoid arthritis and the thyroid gland have a complex relationship.The relationship is so complex that people do not yet fully understand how it works. But it has been found that one autoimmune disorder can increase the risk of developing another, and thyroid function is often depleted because...
- What Conditions Trigger Rheumatoid Arthritis Flare-Ups?
What is Rheumatoid Arthritis Flare-up?Flare-ups can take place when you least expect them. Everything can be going well with your rheumatoid arthritis, your medications were taken on time and your carrying on with your day.When all of the sudden, you begin to feel severe pain in your joints that is...
- Dr. Harry Steven Klein M.D.1805 N 145th St Omaha NE 68154
- Dr. Jay G Kenik M.D.601 N 30th St Omaha NE 68131
- Dr. Michelene Hearth-holmes M.D.988102 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Steven J Wees M.D.2727 S 144th St Omaha NE 68144
- Dr. William R Palmer M.D.10170 Nicholas St Omaha NE 68114
- Dr. Michael Gray Feely M.D.10170 Nicholas St Omaha NE 68114