Dr. Vinia madonna Mendoza practices Pulmonology in Lewiston, ME. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Mendoza manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Critical Care Medicine
Dr. Vinia madonna Castillo Mendoza M.D.'s Practice location
Lewiston, ME 04240Get Direction
Philadelphia, PA 19107Get Direction
ROCHESTER, NH 03867Get Direction
Dr. Vinia madonna Castillo Mendoza M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Pneumonia in an Immunocompromised Patient
Pneumonia as a disease was once dreaded, since most of the cases would turn out to be fatal. This was many years ago, and with medical advances, times have changed. However, in some severe cases of pneumonia, especially in people with weakened immune systems, the disease can still be fatal. If the...
- Everything About Bacterial Pneumonia: Its Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Management
What Is Pneumonia?Pneumonia is a tenderness or inflammation of the lung, upsetting the air sacs (alveoli) predominantly. It is normally caused by infectious elements such as bacteria and viruses. Risk components of pneumonia are comprised of other lung-linked diseases, such as COPD, asthma, heart...
- What a Lung Transplantation for Cystic Fibrosis Is Really Like
Cystic fibrosis has been one of the more devastating and debilitating diseases to take hold of the population. The condition has forced countless research studies, clinical trials, and innovative treatments to try and mitigate the symptoms and effects of cystic fibrosis. One of the riskier but...
- Soccer Player with Cystic Fibrosis Overcomes Adversity
Sports and high school. The two go together like ice cream and apple pie. Playing sports in high school not only provides much needed physical exercise for adolescents, but also offers a social outlet and a way to make friends and bring families together for games.For children with chronic diseases,...
- Bronchiolitis – Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
What is Bronchiolitis?Bronchiolitis is a viral infection of the respiratory system, usually affecting the smallest air passages known as the bronchioles. Bronchioles are part of the lungs that control the airflow in and out of the lungs. When these bronchioles become infected, they tend to swell and...
- What is Lung Cancer? Facts About Lung Cancer You Should Know
Our body is like a machine and each part of the machine has a definite function to perform. Lungs, heart, brain, kidneys and every other part is important to support the function of life. A disease like cancer in any part of the body could cause severe impairment sometimes even resulting in...
- Dr. Otto F Villa MD300 Main St Lewiston ME 04240
- Dr. Christopher K Cook DO300 Main St Lewiston ME 04240
- Dr. Gyorgy Mundruczo MD300 Main St Lewiston ME 04240
- Dr. Benjamin Paul Smith M.D.30 N 1900 E Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Shirin Sanal MD99 Campus Avenue Lewiston ME 04240
- Dr. Polina Inkoulova MD76 High St Lewiston ME 04240