Roger H Yokoyama DDS
Dentist | General Practice6700 Kalanianaole Hwy Suite 105 Honolulu HI, 96825
Dr. Roger Yokoyama is a Dentist practicing in Honolulu, HI. Dr. Yokoyama specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Roger H Yokoyama DDS's Practice location
Honolulu, HI 96825Get Direction
Roger H Yokoyama DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yokoyama
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Dr. Keith M Koga D.D.S.98-211 Pali Momi St Aiea HI 96701
- Dr. Kevin M Suehiro DDS934 Punahou St Honolulu HI 96826
- Dr. Ani Chimenian Cherot D.D.S.1253 Makalapa Gate Rd Pearl Harbor HI 96860
- Dr. Mona M. Butani DMD915 N King St Honolulu HI 96817
- Dr. Emory K. Young D.M.D.3221 Waialae Ave Honolulu HI 96816
- Herman A Zampetti DDS1441 Kapiolani Blvd Honolulu HI 96814