Dr. Yvette Rybolt is a psychologist practicing in Klamath Falls, OR. Dr. Rybolt specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Rybolt evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Rybolt because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Yvette Dawson Rybolt PHD's Practice location
Klamath Falls, OR 97601Get Direction
Dr. Yvette Dawson Rybolt PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- “Did You Say Mama?” Five-Year-Old with Nonverbal Autism Surprises Parents
Around 30% of individuals on the autism spectrum use only a few words or do not speak at all. These individuals are described as having nonverbal autism and 5-year-old Taylor Blakenship from Athens, Alabama is one of them. ...
- Feeling That You Are Upper Class May Lead to Bad Behavior
According to a new study conducted by researchers from University of California, Berkeley, and the University of Toronto, people who consider themselves upper class are more likely to have unethical behavior. The study results published in the, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, show...
- What Is Antisocial Personality Disorder?
Antisocial Personality DisorderAntisocial personality disorder, also called sociopathy, is a type of personality disorder that is characterized by irresponsible, criminal, and impulsive behavior. A person with antisocial personality disorder is often reckless, dishonest, and manipulative with no...
- The Most Common Psychological Disorders
Common mental health disorders are often associated with a variety of symptoms, which can lead to significant disability or impairment for the patient and those around them. Below are some of the more common psychological disorders:DepressionDepression or major depressive disorder is a serious...
- Autism and Romance: Finding Love on the Spectrum and Online
Anyone who has a loved one with autism will find this article to be a burst of sunshine. Finding love is difficult for anyone and for those on the autism spectrum, the challenges might be greater. Some people assume a person with autism is unable to form a romantic relationship. To appreciate...
- How Google Glass Can Change How Kids with Autism Read and Speak
Typically, children with autism struggle communicating with others in back and forth conversations. For this reason, researchers at the University of Toronto have developed an app called Holli, which works with Google Glass and serves as an aid for children with ASD.The software has a program that...
- Heidi Page PHD2545 N Eldorado Ave Klamath Falls OR 97601
- Dr. Amy Louise Ross PSY.D.905 Main Street Klamath Falls OR 97601
- Dr. Heidi Joshi PSYD1321 Ne 99th Ave Portland OR 97220
- Mrs. Cynthia Isola CADC I, CPS2301 Mountainview Klamath Falls OR 97601
- Daniel Miller121 Iowa St Klamath Falls OR 97601
- Krupali Gautam Soni4641 Fulton Dr Nw Canton OH 44718