Dr. Barbara Kelly is a psychologist practicing in Maitland, FL. Dr. Kelly specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Kelly evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Kelly because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Barbara E Kelly PH.D.'s Practice location
Maitland, FL 32751Get Direction
Maitland, FL 32751Get Direction
Dr. Barbara E Kelly PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kelly
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Mothers With Depression can Affect Their Children's Sleeping Patterns
A study published in the journal, Child Development, suggests that mothers who show signs of depression, or mothers who are depressed, are more likely to disrupt sleeping routine of their baby. In this study, researchers monitored mothers throughout the night, while they tended to their children....
- Mickey Rowe Is First Actor with Autism to Play Lead in "Curious Incident of the Dog"
Mickey Rowe is hitting the Indiana Repertory Theatre staring in the Tony-winning Best Play The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, a 2003 novel that has become a Broadway smash hit. Rowe has autism spectrum disorder, and will be the first person with ASD to play the role.A new...
- Teen with Autism Creates a Video Game About Living on the Spectrum
At only seventeen years old, Brad Hennessey has found a way to let others into what it is like to have autism - his new video game, "An Aspie Life."Brad's storyBrad has lived with Asperger's syndrome his whole life, and describes the condition as, "one of the categories on the autism spectrum and...
- Katy Perry Fan Wishes Bullies Would Stop Picking on Sister with Autism
There exist several forms of bullying – physical, emotional, verbal, educational, and property destruction. Nowadays, cyberbullying is also on the rise.While social media networks are a great way to connect and interact with others, they can also be used in harmful ways to humiliate others....
- Autism: How Tom Finally Found the Perfect Job
Tom Whalen is a friendly man from Maryland. He makes quick friends with strangers and loves to talk. He is pretty good at convincing employers to give him a chance at employment, and is fully willing to put in the effort needed to hold down a job.But he has a problem. He loses his jobs shortly after...
- Dr. Dano A. Leli PHD500 N. Maitland Avenue Maitland FL 32751
- Dr. Stacey Tantleff Dunn PH.D.1850 Lee Road Winter Park FL 32789
- Dr. Raena Roshana Baptiste-boles PSY.D.160 International Parkway Lake Mary FL 32746
- Dr. Jodi D Nadler PHD1685 Lee Rd Winter Park FL 32789
- Dr. Christine M Salinas PSY.D.615 E Princeton St Orlando FL 32803
- Dr. Michelle C Dolske PHD1685 Lee Rd Winter Park FL 32789