Dr. Lisa Weber is a Chiropractor practicing in Delafield, WI. Dr. Weber specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Weber seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Lisa Renee Weber D.C.'s Practice location
Delafield, WI 53018Get Direction
Dr. Lisa Renee Weber D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Duane D. Jarchow510 Hartbrook Drive Hartland Wisconsin 53029
- Dr. Nicholas A. Albert D.C.w188 s7830 Racine Avenue Muskego Wisconsin 53150
- Dr. Shannon M. Stadler D.C.1452 Genesee Street Delafield Wisconsin 53018
- Dr. Nathan James Omick D.C.N58w39799 W Highway 16 Oconomowoc WI 53066
- Dr. Jack M Alloy DC8320 W Bluemound Rd Milwaukee WI 53213
- Dr. Michael Ray Traub D.C.N58 W39799 W Hwy 16 Oconomowoc WI 53066