Dr. Richard D Lopez MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology619 19th Street South Birmingham AL, 35233
Dr. Richard Lopez is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Lopez specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
- Down-regulation of IL-2 receptor alpha (CD25) characterizes human gammadelta-T cells rendered resistant to apoptosis after CD2 engagement in the presence of IL-12.
- Human gammadelta-T cells in adoptive immunotherapy of malignant and infectious diseases.
- gammadelta T cells: a new frontier for immunotherapy?
- Ex vivo expanded human Vgamma9Vdelta2+ gammadelta-T cells mediate innate antitumor activity against human prostate cancer cells in vitro.
- Innate anti-breast cancer immunity of apoptosis-resistant human gammadelta-T cells.
- Protective immunosurveillance and therapeutic antitumor activity of gammadelta T cells demonstrated in a mouse model of prostate cancer.
- Expression of intercellular adhesion molecule (ICAM)-1 or ICAM-2 is critical in determining sensitivity of pancreatic cancer cells to cytolysis by human gammadelta-T cells: implications in the design of gammadelta-T-cell-based immunotherapies for pan
- Characterization and immunotherapeutic potential of gammadelta T-cells in patients with glioblastoma.
- Adoptively transferred ex vivo expanded gammadelta-T cells mediate in vivo antitumor activity in preclinical mouse models of breast cancer.
- Alemtuzumab for the prevention and treatment of graft-versus-host disease.
- Inhibiting inhibitory pathways in human γδ T cells.
- Chicago 2014--30 years of γδ T cells.
- Dynamics of Circulating γδ T Cell Activity in an Immunocompetent Mouse Model of High-Grade Glioma.
Dr. Richard D Lopez MD's Practice location
Birmingham, AL 35233Get Direction
Dr. Richard D Lopez MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lopez
- This New Zealand Native Beat Cancer Eight Times
Being diagnosed with cancer can be a world-shaking experience. Going through the necessary chemotherapy and radiation treatment to beat cancer can be a difficult struggle, but coming out cancer-free feels incredibly liberating.Maybe it’s that feeling of having beaten cancer that can make suffering...
- How to Deal with Lymphoma Treatment Fatigue
Treatment fatigue is a very common problem among lymphoma patients. Whether the patient is doing pharmaceutical treatments, chemotherapy, or other treatments, they will likely lead to fatigue and a feeling of being burnt out.This article will go over what treatment fatigue is, symptoms that are...
- Can Multiple Myeloma be Asymptomatic?
Early treatment for persons suffering from multiple myeloma that is asymptomatic may not be beneficial. The initial stages for multiple myeloma do not show symptoms, and this is known as being asymptomatic.The treatment for persons with asymptomatic multiple myeloma should be deferred up to when the...
- Inspirational Blood Cancer Survivors
Different forms of blood cancer are responsible for claiming the third most lives out of all the types of cancer. Additionally, there are currently no known preventative treatments for blood cancers, and the disease also impacts children and young people more than any other form of cancer.When it...
- Dance Mom Abby Lee Miller Diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Abby Lee Miller, known for her brutal dance instruction and demanding style of training, is as recognized for her tirades as she is for her long-running hit reality show Dance Moms.Abby inherited the love of dance from her late mother and started her own dance company at just 14 years old. She...
- Living with Lymphoma Day by Day
A majority of individuals diagnosed with lymphoma find that they have to make a great deal of adjustments to their lives. There are several physical, emotional, social, and everyday obstacles from diagnosis to remission.Living with lymphoma can be different for every individual, which is why it is...
- Ravi Paluri M.B.B.S.1726 Woodcrest Road Birmingham Alabama 35205
- Dr. Stephen B Beck M.D.810 Saint Vincents Dr Birmingham AL 35205
- Dr. Andres Forero-torres MD619 19th St S Birmingham AL 35249
- Dr. Naresh Bellam MD619 19th St S Birmingham AL 35249
- Dr. Ira Gore M.D.810 Saint Vincents Dr Birmingham AL 35205
- Dr. Swetha Yadav MD619 19th St S Birmingham AL 35249