Dr. Kurt Shull is a Chiropractor practicing in Winchester, TN. Dr. Shull specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Shull seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Kurt A Shull DC's Practice location
Winchester, TN 37398Get Direction
Dr. Kurt A Shull DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Dr. Marilyn Everett DC111 Marbury Xing Tullahoma TN 37388
- Mr. Bradley Devon Schapiro D.C.1431 S College St Winchester TN 37398
- Dr. Monet Shook DC111 MARBURY XING TULLAHOMA TN 37388
- Dr. James Edward Lawson DC800 Maple Hill Dr Tullahoma TN 37388
- Dr. Amy Elaine Rudder DC1431 S College St Winchester TN 37398
- Dr. Chad Allan Schnarr DC213 East Lincoln Street Tullahoma TN 37388