Dr. Donald Keith Morley DDS
Dentist | General Practice719 W G St Elizabethton TN, 37643
Dr. Donald Morley is a Dentist practicing in Elizabethton, TN. Dr. Morley specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Donald Keith Morley DDS's Practice location
Elizabethton, TN 37643Get Direction
Dr. Donald Keith Morley DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Morley
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Dr. Rebecca Lou Nunley DDS300 W Watauga Ave Johnson City TN 37604
- Dr. Chad E Johnson DDS2335 Knob Creek Road Johnson City TN 37604
- Dr. Tyler Lane Pittman DDS1740 Euclid Ave Bristol VA 24201
- Dr. Mark H. Webb D.D.S.523 Holston Ave Bristol TN 37620
- Dr. Vincent Sharpe Tiller D.D.S.707 Bluff City Hwy Bristol TN 37620
- Brandon Scott Roller D.M.D.401 Edgemont Ave Bristol TN 37620