Dr. Cole Reschke is a Chiropractor practicing in Tempe, AZ. Dr. Reschke specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Reschke seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Cole Reschke D.C.'s Practice location
Tempe, AZ 85283Get Direction
ANAHEIM, CA 92806Get Direction
Dr. Cole Reschke D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Dr. Chris Campo DC4010 East Bell Road Phoenix Arizona 85032
- Marino V. Scafidi58 East La Vieve Lane Tempe Arizona 85284
- Dr. Quentin Smith D.C.1234 S Power Rd Mesa Arizona 85206
- Dr. Michael Bohrnsen DC, DACBSP15312 East Sprague Avenue Spokane Valley WA 99037
- Daniel Secrest3350 North Hayden Rd Scottsdale Arizona 85251
- Dr. James Garrett DC MUAC2238 South McClintock Drive Tempe Arizona 85282