Dr. Miranda Kapural is an anesthesiologist practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Kapural ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Kapural also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
University Of Zagreb Medical School Medicine
- Cleveland Clinic 2010
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation 2005
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation 2002
Mrs. Miranda Kapural MD's Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44195Get Direction
WINSTON SALEM, NC 27157Get Direction
Mrs. Miranda Kapural MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kapural
- How to Avoid Crohn's Flare-Ups
Crohn’s disease patients feel a lot of pain due to inflammation caused by the ailment. When addressing the issue of inflammation, a complete nutritional plan is just as important as the primary treatments administered.Apart from pain, other Crohn’s disease symptoms, if not kept in check, may...
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): Nutrition, Source and Health Benefits
Vitamin B2 is also called as Riboflavin. This is one of the important vitamins which is known to act as an antioxidant within the body, boost the energy levels in the body, maintain healthy blood cells for smooth functioning of the body, prevent damage of free radicals, protect and promote healthy...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Matthew L. Baker M.D.Wake Forest Baptist Medical Ctr Winston Salem NC 27157
- Dr. Thomas A. Nakagawa MDMedical Center Blvd Winston Salem North Carolina 27157
- Dr. Meredith Claire brandt Adams MDMEDICAL CENTER BLVD WINSTON SALEM NC 27157
- Dr. Michael Allen Olympio MDMEDICAL CENTER BLVD WINSTON SALEM NC 27157
- Dr. Douglas G Ririe MDMEDICAL CENTER BLVD WINSTON SALEM NC 27157
- Dr. Medge Denise Owen MDMEDICAL CENTER BLVD WINSTON SALEM NC 27157