Dr. Eli Curi is a vascular surgeon practicing in Livingston, NJ. Dr. Curi specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Curi diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Education and Training
Univ Auto De Santo Domingo (Uasd) 1956
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Vet Affairs Med Ctr, General Surgery; Metropolitan Hosp Ctr, General Surgery; Danbury Hosp, General Surgery; Binghamton Gen Hosp, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Binghamton Gen Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Eli Curi M.D.'s Practice location
Livingston, NJ 07039Get Direction
Dr. Eli Curi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Decubitus Ulcers or Pressure Ulcers: What Are They?
Decubitus ulcers or pressure ulcers, more commonly known as bedsores, are open wounds on your skin due to the prolonged pressure applied to the area. These ulcers occur mostly over the bony prominences such as the hips, tailbone, ankle, and heels. Bedsores are a frequent condition experienced by...
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- Dr. Geoffrey Wong MD1511 Park Ave South Plainfield New Jersey 07080
- Liza Eden Giammaria MD, MPH, FACPH20 E. 46th St., FL 9 New York NY 10017
- Dr. Enrico Ascher MD4802 10th Ave Brooklyn NY 11219
- Dr. Donna M. Mendes MD10 W 66th St New York NY 10023
- Dr. David Fox MD1045 Park Ave New York NY 10028
- James William Geuder MD680 Kinderkamack Rd. Oradell NJ 07649