Dr. Janice Walton PH.D.
Psychologist | Clinical1538 The Greens Way Suite 101 Jacksonville Beach FL, 32250
Dr. Janice Walton is a psychologist practicing in Jacksonville Beach, FL. Dr. Walton specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Walton evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Walton because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Janice Walton PH.D.'s Practice location
Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250Get Direction
PONTE VEDRA BEACH, FL 32082Get Direction
Dr. Janice Walton PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Walton
- What Exactly Is an Orgasm?
An orgasm is the peak of sexual excitement in both men and women. It is often stimulated by genital pleasure and followed by an ejaculation in men. Sometimes, orgasm is called climaxing or coming. The heart beats faster and breathing gets heavier and quicker when you have an orgasm.In women, orgasms...
- Teen with Autism Chosen to Sing at Carnegie Hall
Singing at Carnegie Hall is a massive accomplishment for any musician, but Ting Perlis could be especially proud of the feat as she is one of the few people with autism to be invited to sing at the prestigious performance center. However, she needed monetary assistance to make it there, and called...
- Do the Symptoms of Autism Differ Between Boys and Girls?
What is Autism?Autism spectrum disorder (ASD, or simply ‘autism’, is a condition characterized by communication challenges, social-interaction difficulties, sensory sensitivities, and restricted or repetitive behavior. Restricted and repetitive behaviors are the most common of these symptoms of...
- Temple Grandin Teaches How to Move Beyond Labels
Mary Temple Grandin, a professor of animal science at Colorado State University, expert consultant in the livestock industry on animal behavior and Autism spokesperson, was born on August 29th, 1947. She was never officially diagnosed with autism during her childhood or adolescence.Rather, she...
- What Medications Help in Treating Eating Disorders?
According to statistics, binge eating disorder is very common among young adults in the United States in comparison to anorexia and bulimia. In the last couple years, it has been treated as real medical disorder. According to the Youth Risk Behavior survey that was conducted in 2001, 35 percent of...
- What Are Natural Treatments for Depression?
There are multiple medications that can successfully treat depression. However, many individuals are interested in taking the natural route, to find natural remedies to cure their depression. There are many alternative therapies that can help to control the symptoms of moderate to severe depression....
- Dr. Naomi T. Jacobs PH.D.100 Executive Way Ponte Vedra Beach FL 32082
- Dr. Tanis Jill Ferman PH.D4500 San Pablo Rd S Jacksonville FL 32224
- Dr. John Anthony Lucas PHD4500 San Pablo Rd S Jacksonville FL 32224
- Dr. Otto Pedraza PHD4500 San Pablo Rd S Jacksonville FL 32224
- Dr. Elizabeth Tannahill glen Keymer PSYD580 W 8th St Jacksonville FL 32209
- Dr. Saneha Reena Goyal PSY.D.14540 OLD SAINT AUGUSTINE RD STE 2591 JACKSONVILLE FL 32258