Dr. Jorge Castellvi is a pediatrician practicing in Tampa, FL. Dr. Castellvi is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Castellvi diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Castellvi can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ Central Del Este (Uce)- Esc De Med- San Pedro De MacOris 1981
Central University of Este (Uce) / School of Medicine 1981
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- All Children'S Hosp, Pediatrics
- All Children's Hospital
Dr. Jorge I Castellvi M.D.'s Practice location
TAMPA, FL 33606Get Direction
Dr. Jorge I Castellvi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Castellvi
- New Studies Look for Signs of Autism Before Birth
For many years medical providers have primarily relied on analyses of a child’s behavior in order to diagnose autism. While the behavioral differences between a child with autism and a neurotypical child are sufficient to provide a diagnosis, it can be a lengthy process. At a young age, behavioral...
- The BRAT Diet for Toddlers
IntroductionBRAT is a type of diet, which consists of bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast. The BRAT diet used to be a staple mostly recommended by pediatricians to children with an upset stomach. The main idea behind this diet is to provide a chance for the gut to rest and at the same time...
- Hives in Children: Causes and Treatment
Hives is a common skin condition in children. It is characterized by itchy, raised, red and white welts on the skin. The condition is also medically known as urticaria. Hives are not contagious and may last for a few hours or days. However, in some cases, they may last for a few weeks.In this...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Autism Parenting: Planning Safety Measures Post-Diagnosis
It can be really scary for a parent to hear about anything that might be wrong with their child. Autism is no exception. It’s one of the most common disorders affecting people from all over the world. No matter how common this disorder is, it still doesn’t make it any easier for a parent to...
- Gastroenteritis in Children: Signs of Dehydration
Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that is caused by poorly prepared foods, contaminated water, etc. It can cause diarrhea, nausea, headache, and vomiting.What causes it?Gastro is caused by viruses. They include:• Rotavirus• AdenovirusHow is the gastroenteritis virus passed?Children can...
- Dr. Toni Alexis Richards-rowley M.D.4343 Lynx Paw Trl Valrico FL 33596
- Jennifer Cohen Takagishi5802 North 30th Street Tampa Florida 33610
- Dr. Thomas A. Nakagawa MDMedical Center Blvd Winston Salem North Carolina 27157
- Dr. Joel Michael Shulkin M.D., M.P.H.200 Patewood Dr Greenville SC 29615
- Dr. Eugene Edward Hiben M.D.13389 N 56th St Tampa FL 33617
- Dr. Myrna T Boneta M.D.14499 N. Dale Mabry Hwy. Tampa FL 33618