Dr. Patrick Aiello is a Chiropractor practicing in Matawan, NJ. Dr. Aiello specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Aiello seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
- Benzodiazepine receptor ligands. 4. Synthesis and pharmacological evaluation of 3-heteroaryl-8-chloropyrazolo[5,1-c],[1,2,4] benzotriazine 5-oxides.
- Eseroline: a new antinociceptive agent derived from physostigmine with opiate receptor agonist properties. Experimental in vivo and in vitro studies on cats and rodents.
Dr. Patrick M Aiello D.C.'s Practice location
Matawan, NJ 07747Get Direction
Dr. Patrick M Aiello D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Dr. Gary J. Szitanko D.C.170 Highway 35 Red Bank New Jersey 07701
- Dr. Glenn Bager DC92 State Rt 27 Rahway NJ 07065
- Dr. Vincent Adamo D.C.446 Bay Ridge Parkway Brooklyn NY 11207
- Dr. Ron Meola DC927 N Washington Ave Dunellen NJ 08812
- Dr. George Geier Barnett DC766 Shrewsbury Ave. Eatontown NJ 07724
- Dr. Brittani F. Seeman D.C. Westbrook Maine 04092