Dr. Melda Luzadas is a physiatrist practicing in Dearborn, MI. Dr. Luzadas is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Luzadas focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Luzadas can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
Dr. Melda Luzadas MD's Practice location
Dearborn, MI 48126Get Direction
Dr. Melda Luzadas MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- Prozac Weight Gain: Does Prozac Cause Weight Gain?
What is Prozac?Prozac is an anti-depressant drug that finds its use in treating mental problems. The problem might be caused by an unbalanced brain due to the panic, anxiety, and depression. This anti-depressant drug is used to treat mental problems by affecting the chemicals in the brain.Prozac is...
- What Happens During a Laminectomy?
What is a laminectomy?You may experience back pain that affects your day-to-day activities. Your doctor may recommend that you undergo a surgical procedure called laminectomy.Laminectomy is a surgical operation, in which the lamina is removed. This helps relieve pressure that is exerted on the nerve...
- How Does a Psychiatrist Treat Insomnia?
What is the First Step to Initiate When You Have Been Diagnosed with Insomnia?The most important step to finding a solution for your insomnia is to get to the root of it. Have a conversation about it with your family and inquire as to whether your insomnia may potentially be hereditary or genetic....
- 5 Tips on Living with ADHD
People suffering from ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) experience a lot of challenges. The symptoms associated with this condition can really be detrimental to an individual’s quality of life. However, being conversant with some useful tips on the management of such symptoms can be...
- Osteoporosis: Know the Causes
Osteoporosis is a condition that results in reduced bone density and enhanced vulnerability of the bones. The detrimental thinning of the patient’s bones combined with the development of weaker bone crystals makes them highly susceptible to fractures.Although osteoporosis itself doesn’t directly...
- Dr. Dawit Teklehaimanot D.O.Physical Medicine And Rehabilation And Pain Consultant Southfield MI 48075
- Dr. Neal M Alpiner M.D.4949 Coolidge Hwy Royal Oak MI 48073
- Dr. Kenneth William Rabe D.O.2940 E Banner Gateway Drive Gilbert AZ 85234
- Dr. Kertia Libretto Black MDRehabilitation Institute Of Michigan Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Nathan L Gross MD24901 Northwestern Hwy Southfield MI 48075
- Dr. Michelle Lea Bradley DO25311 Little Mack Ave Saint Clair Shores MI 48081