Dr. Michael Kass is a pediatrician practicing in Culver City, CA. Dr. Kass is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Kass diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Kass can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Honduras Facultad de Ciencias Medicas 1978
- L A Co-Usc Med Ctr, Pediatrics; L A Co-Usc Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- USC/LAC-Keck School of Medicine
Dr. Michael A Kass MD's Practice location
Culver City, CA 90232Get Direction
Dr. Michael A Kass MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kass
- What Is Jaundice: Get the Facts
Jaundice is the yellowish color that often appears on the skin of newborns. This condition develops when bilirubin builds up in the baby’s blood. While pregnant, the mother’s liver gets rid of the infant’s bilirubin; however, after birth, the child’s liver eliminates the bilirubin on its...
- Mesenteric Adenitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Mesenteric adenitis is the inflammation of the lymph nodes present in the mesentery, which is the membrane that attaches the small intestine to the abdominal cavity wall. It usually causes abdominal pain, especially in children and teenagers. Lymph nodes contain lymphocytes, which are...
- What Is Chickenpox?
The causing factor of chickenpox and the ways of transmissionThe causing agent is a virus called varicella-zoster, which is an airborne and really contagious germ. It can be spread while coughing and sneezing, with little droplets of the mucus thrown from the nose and throat. Another way of catching...
- Everything You Need to Know About an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?Adenoids are the immune system’s component which assists in the fight against infections and offers the body protection from viral and bacterial attack.Adenoids are found in children only. They begin to develop as soon as a child is born and reach their maximum when the child is...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Chickenpox?
What should I do if my child has the chickenpox?...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Silent Reflux?
Silent reflux, or laryngopharyngeal reflux, is similar to gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), however, it lacks the characteristic symptoms of GERD. Both conditions are caused by contents from the stomach moving backward into the esophagus. As the typical symptoms of gastric reflux are lacking...
- Dr. Judy A. Hunter M.D.3565 Del Amo Blvd Torrance CA 90503
- Joel M. Warsh11650 Riverside Dr. Studio City California 91602
- Ms. Erlinda L. Koo MD223 North Garfield Avenue Monterey Park California 91754
- Nord S. Nation2880 Atlantic Avenue Long Beach California 90806
- Dr. Victor A Kevorkian M.D.14111 Van Ness Ave Gardena California 90249
- Dr. Mohamed D. Gudal MD43112 15th Street West Lancaster California 93534