Dr. Leslie Proctor is an internist practicing in Denver, CO. Dr. Proctor specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Proctor provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Leslie Proctor MD's Practice location
Denver, CO 80218Get Direction
Dr. Leslie Proctor MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Nail Polish May Contain Toxic Chemicals
According to a California report, some of the polishes and other products used in nail salons contain high levels of toxic chemicals, in spite of label that it is toxic-free. Scientist Valetti Lang, acting manager of the Pollution Prevention Branch of the Department of Toxic Substances Control for...
- How to Choose the Right Conditioner for Your Hair
Remember that not all hair products are good for everyone. Understanding how to choose the right conditioner is very important to get healthy locks.In most cases, your professional hair stylist would be able to choose the right conditioner for your hair. This is mostly based on the texture of your...
- What are the Effects of Marijuana?
Marijuana or pot is one of the most commonly abused illegal drugs in the country. About one in 300 people are addicted to this drug. Marijuana is actually a mix of shredded leaves, seeds, flowers, and stems of the plant Cannabis sativa. It is also available in a concentrated form called hashish....
- The Health Risks of a Sedentary Lifestyle
Many of us who sit for a long time in front of a computer, in a car while traveling to the workplace, relax in front of the television, or do online shopping, might be have sitting disease. Sitting disease is another name for a sedentary lifestyle, which increases the risk for a number of diseases.A...
- The Best Foods to Eat to Develop Sculpted Muscles
Longing to have sculpted muscles? The most ideal combination for having those sculpted muscles is based on adequate calories, fluids, proteins, and strength training. Having the right kind of energy-rich foods are very essential for developing the most enviable muscles.According to the American...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Meningitis?
Inflammation of the meninges, the delicate membrane covering brain and spinal cord, is called as meningitis. There are different types of meningitis based on the cause of the disease. Some of these forms have very mild symptoms and may resolve on its own, while some other forms are serious and life...
- Andrew Fedorowicz5351 South Roslyn Street Englewood Colorado 80111
- Dr. Igor Huzicka MD125 Inverness Drive East Englewood Colorado 80112
- Dr. Susanna Coiro MD7235 Middleham Place Castle Rock Colorado 80108
- Dr. Janina S. Czartolomna M.D.9191 Huron Street Denver Colorado 80260
- Dr. James Robert Regan MD200 W County Line Rd Littleton CO 80129
- Dr. Robin Sadker Daugherty MD1515 Wazee St Denver CO 80202