Dr. Duke Khuu is a dermatologist practicing in Mountain View, CA. Dr. Khuu specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Khuu diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Stanford University School of Medicine 2002
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Skin Issues, Academic, Birthmark And More
- Actinic Keratosis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Fungal Infection
- Nail Fungus
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- FellowAAD Membership:
- Stony Brook University Medical Center and Affiliated Hospitals
- SUNY Stony Brook
Dr. Duke Trinh Khuu MD FAAD's Practice location
Mountain View, CA 94041Get Direction
Dr. Duke Trinh Khuu MD FAAD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Lupus?
Lupus is an autoimmune ailment. This means that instead of your body’s regular defense system attacking viruses and bacteria, it destroys healthy tissues. This causes swelling. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain, ulcers in the...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of an Ingrown Hair?
If you are shaving to present a picture of perfect grooming, you may experience the direct opposite – a face covered with minute reddish bulbous sacs filled with pus and painful to touch. What you will be staring at in the mirror will be a face full of ingrown hair. It is not an infectious...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Hives?
Swellings, referred to as weals, manifest on the skin as rashes. They are normally pink or red in color, possess an oval or circular shape, and may be surrounded by a reddish flare. Hives can be detrimental and awfully itchy.The weals normally appear in batches, and frequently occur on the face,...
- What are the Treatments for Hives (Urticaria)?
Allergic skin disorders can be really disturbing. They can paralyze an individual’s quality of life and could even lead to tragic complications like allergic conditions. However, numerous treatments are available to control the symptoms efficiently.Types of Hives ...
- Basics for Glowing Skin
Many of us become overwhelmed at the thought of the skincare routine necessary for glowing skin, including exfoliation, hydration, moisturization, and cleansing. But there are some simple steps that can help you protect and pamper your skin within minutes.Wash your skin every dayCleaning the skin...
- How is Laser Skin Resurfacing Useful?
Laser resurfacing is a cosmetic procedure that removes layers of the skin, and allows new skin to take its place. The new skin is supposed to look more youthful. In this technique, a short pulsating stream of laser is focused on the uneven skin. It is also known by other names including laser peel,...
- Dr. Steven L. Swengel MD800 Pollard Road Los Gatos California 95032
- Dr. Lyle J. Rausch PHD MD3060 Broadway Street Redwood City California 94062
- Dr. Dorothy J. Buckner M.D.2577 Samaritan Dr San Jose CA 95124
- Dr. Anju Pabby MD625 Lincoln Avenue San Jose CA 95126
- Dr. Michael Scott Krathen MD300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Kavita Y Sarin M.D.450 Broadway St Redwood City CA 94063