Dr. Luka Bompiani is a Chiropractor practicing in Youngwood, PA. Dr. Bompiani specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Bompiani seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Luka John Bompiani D.C.'s Practice location
Dr. Luka John Bompiani D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Dr. David P. Gobbie DC159 Clairton Blvd Pleasant Hills Pennsylvania 15236
- Dr. Yalana Austraw DC2300 Cedar Ave Latrobe PA 15650
- Jonathan Edward Ewer DC143 Hartman Rd Greensburg PA 15601
- Dr. Robert J Corcetti DC1791 Golden Mile Hwy Monroeville PA 15146
- Dr. Phillip Andrew Westerbeck DC1929 Dailey Ave Latrobe PA 15650
- Dr. Glen E Holliday DC500 Circle Dr Belle Vernon PA 15012