Dr. Bianca Dominique Starks D.M.D.
Dentist | General Practice895 N Us Highway 77 Suite 400 Waxahachie TX, 75165
Dr. Bianca Starks is a Dentist practicing in Waxahachie, TX. Dr. Starks specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Bianca Dominique Starks D.M.D.'s Practice location
Waxahachie, TX 75165Get Direction
Dr. Bianca Dominique Starks D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Starks
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Dr. Leon Demont James DDS150 East Highway 67 Duncanville Texas 75137
- Dr. Sherry K. Marvel DDS411 W Danieldale Rd Duncanville TX 75137
- Dr. Jerry Ross Ellis D.D.S.404 W Main St Midlothian TX 76065
- Dr. Lindsey Marie Clark-fass D.D.S.504 S Clay St Ennis TX 75119
- Dr. John Hendrix Knowles DDS216 Dalton Dr Desoto TX 75115
- Dr. Roger Stuart Hollister DDS724 S Cedar Ridge Dr Duncanville TX 75137