Dr. Don Roller is a family practitioner practicing in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Roller specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Roller possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Ok Coll of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 1975
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine 1975
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
Dr. Don R Roller M.D.'s Expert Contributions
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Vascular Disease
- U Ok/Tulsa Med Col Afl Hsp, Family Medicine; Tulsa Med Educ Fndn Inc, Family Medicine
Dr. Don R Roller M.D.'s Practice location
Tulsa, OK 74135Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Don R Roller M.D. | Family Practitioner
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Don R Roller M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Roller
- What Are Pinworms? Treatment and Home Remedies for Pinworms
A pinworm infection is a parasitic infection of the intestines, mostly affecting children. Pinworms can cause great discomfort in children since the infection comes with itching and irritation in the perianal region. This parasitic infection can spread from one child to another. Even adolescents...
- Did You Know That Bactrim Can Treat Multiple Infections?
Bacteria are microorganisms that thrive in the environment, but they are not always harmful. There are a number of vital functions that are performed by bacteria, which are essential for our day-to-day living. However, sometimes, these bacteria may leave harmful strains on or inside our body. When...
- How Long Does Acute Bronchitis Last? How to Treat and Prevent
Bronchial tubes, which are an important part of the respiratory system, perform an important function of exchanging air to and from the lungs. However, sometimes due to various triggers, these bronchial tubes can get inflamed causing a mucus build-up. The symptoms like coughing and dyspnea that are...
- Flatulence (Gas): Causes and How to Relieve Flatulence Fast
What is flatulence?Flatulence is commonly called as "passing gas", "passing wind", or "farting". Flatulence is the medical term for releasing gas through the anus. Flatulence or intestinal gas is the state of having excessive gas in the stomach or waste gas, which is produced during digestion and is...
- What Could Happen if My Pneumonia Remains Untreated?
There are several types of pneumonia that vary in their degree of seriousness. Pneumonia caused by a viral infection can make people feel very sick with fever, cough, and tiredness. However, viral pneumonia tends to go away on its own after some time. A "walking pneumonia" is a mild case of...
- Top 12 Natural Home Remedies for Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
What is a urinary tract infection (UTI)?A urinary tract infection (UTI) is an infection in the urinary system, which includes the kidneys, bladder, urethra, and ureters. Usually, UTIs happen in the lower urinary tract, which consists of the bladder and urethra.Women are more prone to developing...
- Dr. Candy Ngiam Ting D.O.1919 S Wheeling Ave Tulsa OK 74104
- Dr. Sharon Sodano Barnes MD13600 E 86th St N Owasso OK 74055
- Dr. John Derick Paulson DO1337 S Sam Houston Blvd Houston MO 65483
- Azhar Shakeel M.D384 S 33rd Street Muskogee OK 74401
- Dr. Brent Alan Wakefield MD3434 West Council Bluffs IA 51501
- Dr. Corey Shawn Schoenewe DO1334 N Lansing Ave Tulsa OK 74106