Dr. Karine Yu is a physiatrist practicing in Southfield, MI. Dr. Yu is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Yu focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Yu can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
Dr. Karine Yu D.O.'s Practice location
Southfield, MI 48075Get Direction
SAINT CLAIR SHORES, MI 48080Get Direction
Dr. Karine Yu D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Happens During a Laminectomy?
What is a laminectomy?You may experience back pain that affects your day-to-day activities. Your doctor may recommend that you undergo a surgical procedure called laminectomy.Laminectomy is a surgical operation, in which the lamina is removed. This helps relieve pressure that is exerted on the nerve...
- Prozac Weight Gain: Does Prozac Cause Weight Gain?
What is Prozac?Prozac is an anti-depressant drug that finds its use in treating mental problems. The problem might be caused by an unbalanced brain due to the panic, anxiety, and depression. This anti-depressant drug is used to treat mental problems by affecting the chemicals in the brain.Prozac is...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Treatments of Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a disorder that causes your bones to break down quicker, making you susceptible to fractures and falls. Treatment often includes a combination of medical drugs and lifestyle changes. The best way to prevent the occurrence of osteoporosis is to observe proper medication plans.Bones...
- Complications of Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a condition that results in bone loss. There are no visible signs or symptoms of this disorder; it only becomes noticeable when you suddenly suffer from bone breakage or fractures. Pain resulting from osteoporosis can affect the quality of your life or even trigger detrimental...
- Dr. Dawit Teklehaimanot D.O.Physical Medicine And Rehabilation And Pain Consultant Southfield MI 48075
- Dr. Kenneth William Rabe D.O.2940 E Banner Gateway Drive Gilbert AZ 85234
- Dr. Kertia Libretto Black MDRehabilitation Institute Of Michigan Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Neal M Alpiner M.D.4949 Coolidge Hwy Royal Oak MI 48073
- Dr. Nathan L Gross MD24901 Northwestern Hwy Southfield MI 48075
- Gopi Kasturi Other3601 W. 13 Mile Road Royal Oak MI 48073