Dr. Christopher Hall practices Orthodontics in Arlington Heights, IL. Comprehensive orthodontic treatment includes metal wires that are inserted into orthodontic brackets, which can be made from stainless steel or a more aesthetic ceramic material. The wires interact with the brackets to move teeth into desired positions. Being advanced in the field, Dr. Hall may also use Invisalign or other aligner trays that have been designed to align a patients? smile. As an orthodontist, Dr. Hall must recognize various characteristics of a malocclusion or dentofacial deformity, define the nature of the problem, including the etiology if possible, and design a treatment strategy based on the specific needs and desires of the patient.
Dr. Christopher John Hall D.M.D.'s Practice location
Arlington Heights, IL 60004Get Direction
Dr. Christopher John Hall D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Want Pearly Whites? Try These Foods
Brushing and flossing the teeth regularly helps to maintain a healthy oral cavity. Food also plays a role in keeping the teeth white and bright. Acids present in the food may erode the tooth enamel causing it to erode leading to tooth decay. Certain foods like sugar free gum, sugar free drinks,...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- Dr. Said Albareedi D.D.S.,M.S.4251 N Milwaukee Ave Chicago IL 60641
- Dr. Neil M Warshawsky DDS275 Parkway Dr Lincolnshire IL 60069
- Dr. Jeffrey C Kemp DDS1420 N Arlington Hts Rd Arlington Heights IL 60004
- Dr. Yoon Sook Park D.D.S6169 N Northwest Hwy Chicago IL 60631
- Dr. Yaroslav R Yarmolyuk DDS, MS1020 S ARLINGTON HEIGHTS RD ARLINGTON HEIGHTS IL 60005
- Jacqueline Gail Rosen DDS, MS, PC355 W Dundee Rd Buffalo Grove IL 60089