Dr. Marlin Stahl practices Pulmonology in Bellevue, NE. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Stahl manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Univ of Ne Coll of Med, Omaha Ne 1979
University of Nebraska College of Medicine 1979
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Pulmonary Disease
- Univ Of Ut Med Ctr, Pulmonary Diseases; Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med, Internal Medicine; Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med, Family Medicine
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Program
Dr. Marlin Gerald Stahl M.D.'s Practice location
Bellevue, NE 68123Get Direction
Dr. Marlin Gerald Stahl M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Doctor Turns Personal Tragedy Into Fight Against Cystic Fibrosis
Since cystic fibrosis runs in the family, continuously researching news about the disease can help both patients and their families stay up to date on current events, such as new CF medications and treatments. Yet, for one woman, Dr. Wanda O’Neal, merely researching the latest information on CF...
- COPD: Know the Signs and Symptoms – Pink Puffers and Blue Bloaters
COPD is a chronic lung condition that makes it difficult for you to breathe. Know about the signs and symptoms of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), Blue Bloater and Pink puffer do not develop until the later stages of this disease. COPD is a term used to describe progressive lung...
- What is Tuberculosis?
Tuberculosis, or TB, is a bacterial infection that spreads by breathing droplets of sputum containing the infectious organism. It mainly affects the lungs but may also reach other parts of the body, like bones and nervous system, as the bacteria may spread through lymph nodes and the blood stream. A...
- Groundbreaking Triple-Therapy Could Be on the Horizon for Cystic Fibrosis
Researchers work around the clock and the world to find new discoveries in terms of cystic fibrosis treatment. Thanks to foundations, donations, and ongoing research, cystic fibrosis has made leaps and bounds as far as treatment is concerned. There is one pharmaceutical company at the forefront of...
- Kids with Cystic Fibrosis Given a “Breath of Life”
In 1999, Charles Dunlop founded Ambry Genetics because he wanted to work for an organization dedicated to restoring the balance between open science and commercial interests. An organization driven by scientists, genetic counselors, and physicians whose mission would be to put an end to disease and...
- The Trauma That Comes with Cystic Fibrosis
Not many know too much about cystic fibrosis, and even fewer have any idea of the true trauma it can cause.About BradBrad Dell is 24 years old, and is living with cystic fibrosis. Not only that, but he is also deaf, making the entire situation even more difficult. Approximately one year ago, he was...
- Dr. Stephen I Rennard MD988095 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Matthew Thomas Mcleay M.D.8552 Cass St Omaha NE 68114
- Dr. Jadvinder Goraya MD985300 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Craig A Piquette MD988095 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Zachary Scott Depew M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Naresh A. Dewan M.D.601 N 30th St Omaha NE 68131