Dr. Barbara Bowser is a speech language pathologist practicing in LAS CRUCES, NM. Dr. Bowser specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Bowser evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Bowser helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
- The enhancement and properties of the complement-fixing antigens of lymphogranuloma venereum.
- Studies on lymphogranuloma venereum complement-fixing antigens; enhancement by phenol or boiling.
- Studies on lymphogranuloma venereum complement-fixing antigens; serological studies with boiled phenolized antigens.
Barbara Mcknight Bowser MA CCC-SLP's Practice location
LAS CRUCES, NM 88001Get Direction
Barbara Mcknight Bowser MA CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Raising a Child with Autism
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, is a term used to describe a group of complex brain disorders in human beings. These disorders affect the social interaction of a person, verbal skills, nonverbal communication, and repetitive behaviors, along with any activity that needs a person to react...
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- How Common is Autism?
According to a recent survey, 1 out of every 52 children who attend school is autistic. The rates of the disease are constantly increasing, and the disease has trippled in the past decade, not only in the U.S but all around the world.Boys are more affectedWhen we study different ethnic groups and...
- Treatment of Dysphagia (Swallowing Problems)
What is dysphagia?Dysphagia is a disorder in which a person is unable to swallow food or is having difficulty in moving food down to the stomach. The throat or esophageal muscles are unable to work properly, and that leads to this disease. It is usually seen in children, old aged persons, and people...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- What is Asperger's Syndrome?
Asperger's syndrome is a form of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). The difference between Asperger's syndrome and autism is that people with Asperger's syndrome will not have delayed language development at a young age. An individual with Asperger's may be equally as smart as an individual who does...
- Mrs. Kimberly June Karnes MA., CCC-SLP505 S MAIN ST LAS CRUCES NM 88001
- Carlos Bustamante301 PERKINS DR LAS CRUCES NM 88005
- Mrs. Lisa Sanchez Nielsen MA., CCC-SLP505 S MAIN ST LAS CRUCES NM 88001
- Cathy Claire Mares SLP130 W MADRID AVE LAS CRUCES NM 88005
- Zully Garcia SLP1681 HICKORY LOOP LAS CRUCES NM 88005
- Roberta Martinez-flores MS CCC-SLP780 S WALNUT ST LAS CRUCES NM 88001