Dr. Karen G Raiford M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)910 Adams St Se Suite 200 Huntsville AL, 35801
Dr. Karen Raiford is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Huntsville, AL. Dr. Raiford specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Raiford can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Raiford can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University 1998
- Premenstrual Syndrome (pms)
- Menstrual Cramps
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health System Program
Dr. Karen G Raiford M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Karen G Raiford M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Raiford
- Can I Get Pregnant if I'm Older Than 35-years-old?
Women who want to get pregnant, but are older than 35-years-old are commonly weary about possible complications if they become pregnant. There are many women who have given birth to healthy babies when they were in their late 30s and even 40s. However, there are a few risks to a pregnancy if the...
- Lymphoma News: Mother Gives Birth to Healthy Daughter after Chemo During Pregnancy
Chemotherapy has a reputation for its not-so-great side effects. As many people know, chemotherapy is known to cause off target symptoms for most cancer patients such as nausea and vomiting, hair loss, and extreme fatigue. In addition to the symptoms that one may experience during treatment, some of...
- What Are the Different Essential Nutrients for Women?
The nutritional requirements of women differ from the nutritional needs of men. Moreover, these requirements change depending on what stage the body is in, like during pregnancy, if a woman is breastfeeding, menstruation, and menopause. The second the female body undergoes puberty, the essential...
- Stress Can Cause Infertility
A study published in the journal, Fertility and Sterility, adds evidence to the fact that stress may reduce the chances of getting pregnant. Women who had higher levels of stress-related enzyme, alpha amylase, were less likely to conceive, reports the study. This is the first study to present a...
- What Could Dysuria Be Telling You?
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or a burning sensation, discomfort, or difficulty when passing urine. In most cases, dysuria is a symptom of another medical condition. Males and females of any age can experience dysuria. However, this symptom is more common in...
- The Embarrassing Symptoms of Pregnancy: What People Won't Tell You
There are a number of symptoms of pregnancy, including fatigue, vomiting, and nausea, which are completely normal. In addition, many develop some awkward and embarrassing symptoms, like abdominal hair, belching and constipation, increased discharge from the vagina, and hemorrhoids. According to...
- Dr. Leon Wrensford Lewis MD420 Lowell Dr Se Huntsville AL 35801
- Dr. Jeanine Marie Loncar MD540 Hughes Rd Madison AL 35758
- Dr. Michael J Conrad M.D.250 Chateau Dr Sw Huntsville AL 35801
- Dr. Lynda C Gilliam MD1874 Beltline Rd Sw Decatur AL 35601
- Dr. Raymond A Lopez M.D.3809 Sullivan St Madison AL 35758
- Dr. Tyler O'neal Kirby MD1005 Pinellas St Clearwater FL 33756