Dr. Daniel Patrick Quinn M.D.
Orthopaedic Surgeon8501 Harcourt Rd Indianapolis IN, 46260
Dr. Daniel Quinn is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Quinn specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Quinn tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Indiana University School of Medicine 2005
- Trigger Finger
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Ganglion Cyst
Dr. Daniel Patrick Quinn M.D.'s Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46260Get Direction
Dr. Daniel Patrick Quinn M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Quinn
- Know Your Risk for Bone Fractures
Have you ever received a bone density test? This test is crucial for women who are experiencing menopause, as it tests how thin and frail their bones are. One might be prescribed medications to help this condition.“Bone density tests are good indicators for the risks of fractures”, says...
- Everything You Need to Know About Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel surgery is a medical procedure that is done to treat a condition known as carpal tunnel syndrome. Carpal tunnel syndrome is a condition where a ligament known as the transverse carpal ligament lies over the median nerve, putting pressure on it. The condition causes numbness, weakness,...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- Coping with Muscular Dystrophy
Discussing with a child that they have a muscle wasting disease is not easy. People who are diagnosed with muscular dystrophy have a mind that functions normally, but a body that does not. Being a parent of a child with MD revolves around acceptance. When you get past the initial fear and...
- Muscle Relaxants for Fibromyalgia
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is known as a muscle-related pain syndrome or myofascial pain syndrome. It can be due to a general type of pain such as muscle pain or back pain, and certain tender areas in the body. Individuals suffering from fibromyalgia would have various tender spots in the...
- Joseph Riina8450 Northwest Boulevard Indianapolis Indiana 46278
- Dr. Richard W. Eaton MD7930 North Shadeland Avenue Indianapolis Indiana 46250
- Dr. Douglas Alan Flory M.D.8141 S Emerson Avenue Indianapolis IN 46237
- Dr. Frank Johnson Jr. M.D.13400 N Meridian St Carmel Indiana 46032
- Dr. Douglas August Kuhn MD1 Memorial Square Indianapolis Indiana 46250
- Dr. Douglas Kevin Scheid MD1801 N. Senate Blvd Indianapolis IN 46202