Dr. Zhanna Mikulik M.D.
Rheumatologist | Rheumatology480 Medical Center Dr Columbus OH, 43210
Dr. Zhanna Mikulik is a rheumatologist practicing in Columbus, OH. Dr. Mikulik specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Mikulik treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
- Osteoporosis, Gout, Sjogren's Syndrome And More
- Ohio State University Medical Center 2001
- Obstetrics / Gynecology: Gomel City Maternity Home 1987
- Rheumatology: Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center 2003
Dr. Zhanna Mikulik M.D.'s Practice location
Columbus, OH 43210Get Direction
Dr. Zhanna Mikulik M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mikulik
- Netflix's "Queer Eye” Helps Lupus Patient Learn How to Love Himself
Netflix's hit reality TV show “Queer Eye” is about fighting for acceptance, tolerance and learning from each other. The show is a representation of LGBTQ culture and proves that it is human to be tolerant and recognize that everyone is different. Simply, “Queer Eye” is not about learning how...
- How is Lyme Disease Treated?
Lyme disease is a relatively new disease, being discovered in 1981 by Willy Burgdorfer, which is a fairly short time in the medical sector. Therefore, it is still widely unknown and many groups still have varying opinions about the ideal treatment strategies.Controversy in Lyme disease treatment...
- Assessing the Effectiveness of Lupus Treatment
Lupus is an autoimmune disease affecting multiple systems of the body. It is a very unpredictable disease with periods of flares and remissions. You will never know when you might get a flare-up and worsen the symptoms.Although there is no definitive cure for lupus, the symptoms can be successfully...
- Standing: An Overlooked Issue in Fibromyalgia
The fibromyalgia disease is a very complicated disease that affects an individual in many ways than one. It has been researched properly and its effects have been made clearer. The fibromyalgia disease makes alterations in the functions of some parts of the internal body system such as: activating...
- Self-Care Tips for Lupus
Do you have lupus? Do you want to know how can you be at your best? Lupus is a disease of flares. Flares come and go away naturally. Drugs are very important in controlling lupus symptoms. However, if you can control the flares, you can control the disease to a great extent.Lupus is also known as an...
- The Suggested Diet for a Fibromyalgia Patient
As many may already know, some foods can without a doubt trigger the painful symptoms of fibromyalgia, and even worsen them if they are already present. Diet can play an important role in a fibromyalgia patient’s well-being, and those with it have to pay mind to what they can and cannot eat. While...
- Dr. Maha Munir Dawood MD203 Tommy Stalnaker Drive Warner Robins Georgia 31088
- Dr. Joseph J. Flood M.D., F.A.C.R.1211 Dublin Rd Columbus OH 43215
- Dr. Kevin V Hackshaw M.D.480 Medical Center Dr Columbus OH 43210
- Dr. Matthew Rolland Husa M.D.480 Medical Center Dr Columbus OH 43210
- Dr. Eric Alvarez Lirio M.D.1 Medical Center Drive Morgantown WV 26506
- Dr. Kevin Dale Schlessel M.D.1211 Dublin Rd Columbus OH 43215