Dr. Gohar Stepanyan is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Colton, CA. Dr. Stepanyan specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Stepanyan can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Stepanyan can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Western University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific 2009
- Gestational Diabetes
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Birth Defects
Dr. Gohar Stepanyan D.O.'s Practice location
Colton, CA 92324Get Direction
Dr. Gohar Stepanyan D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Single Embryo Transfers Are Safer for Having Healthy a Baby
According to an international study published in the journal BMJ, women who have single embryo transfer rather than double embryo transfer have more chances of having a full-term pregnancy in in vitro fertilization. This study was a review of medical literature carried out by D.J. McLemon, an...
- What are the Treatment Options for Genital Warts?
Genital Warts is an STD in which a person develops soft growth on the genital areas. Though the visible warts go away on their own, it becomes difficult to treat them when HPV virus enters the bloodstream. There is no remedy for removing HPV completely but the visible warts can be removed either...
- Chemotherapy for Ovarian Cancer
What is ovarian cancer?Cancer begins when the cells in the body begin to grow out of control. Any cells in the body can start to become cancerous and can spread to other parts of the body. The beginning of ovarian cancer happens in the ovaries. Ovaries are basically the reproductive glands found in...
- How to Treat Vaginal Yeast Infections Naturally
Suffering from severe vaginal itching? Does it burn when you urinate? Have you noticed unusual redness around your vagina? Do you suffer from thick, clumpy vaginal discharge? Does it hurt during sexual intercourse? If you answered to all of these in the affirmative, chances are you have what is...
- What Causes Ovarian Cancer?
Doctors and scientists still hadn’t found the exact causes of ovarian cancer, but there are a few risk factors that may be closely connected to this disease. The epithelial type of ovarian cancer is the most common among women of every age. Women above their 60s are at highest risk, while those...
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- Dr. Peyman Saadat MD9201 Sunset Blvd West Hollywood California 90069
- Dr. Stephen J. Pakkianathan M.D.105 W 8th Ave Spokane Washington 99204
- Dr. Andrea Catherine Randall M.D.415 South Palm Canyon Palm Springs California 92262
- Dr. George Ahad MD947 South Anaheim Boulevard Anaheim California 92805
- M. Mark Alwan1310 San Bernardino Road Upland California 91786
- Dr. Geeta Patel M.D.8330 Red Oak Street Rancho Cucamonga California 91730