Dr. Jingyi He attended Sun Yat-Sen University of Medical Science in China as a Medical Doctor candidate from 1999 to 2001. She transferred to Brandeis University where she received her Bachelor of Sciences ...
- Peter Bent Brigham Hospital/Harvard University 2009
Jingyi He D.M.D.'s Practice location
Boston, MA 02115Get Direction
CAMBRIDGE, MA 02140Get Direction
Jingyi He D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- This Woman's Battle Against Cancer Raises Awareness
Fighting against cancer is a gigantic battle for anyone who faces it, and it can be hard to even think about anything else during. However, some women are such powerful warriors that they not only fight the fight themselves, but also strive to raise awareness.Teri's storyMany women in Teri...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- Cold Sores vs. Canker Sores
Cold sores, also called oral herpes, are highly contagious fluid-filled blisters on the lips and around the mouth. In most cases, cold sores are not that serious, but they can be life-threatening for people who have a weakened immune system such as people with AIDS. On the other hand, canker sores,...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Different Conditions Treated by an Oral Surgeon
What is an oral surgeon?An oral surgeon, also called as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, is a specialist trained in the detection, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of oral diseases. Aside from the usual dentistry services, oral surgeons also handle facial pain or injuries, broken jaws, dental...
- Richard R. Rolle Jr DDSMassachusetts General Hospital Boston MA 02114
- Dr. James J Wu DDS1201 Main Street Tewksbury MA 01876
- Daniel Magalnick D.M.D.6 Essex Center Dr Peabody MA 01960
- Dr. Ishwar K Bhatia BDS, MDS100 E Newton St Boston MA 02118
- Dr. Blaise C Eckert DDS68 Leonard Street Belmont MA 02478
- Dr. Shibly D Malouf DDS366 Broadway Somerville MA 02145