Dr. Donald Giulianti practices Neurological Surgery in Hollywood, FL. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Giulianti prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Education and Training
Tulane Univ Sch of Med, New Orleans La 1966
Tulane University of Louisiana 1966
Neurological SurgeryAmerican Board of Neurological SurgeryABNS
- Med Coll Of Virginia Hosp, Neurological Surgery; La Co Harbor Ucla Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Harbor Genl Hosp
Dr. Donald Giulianti MD's Practice location
Hollywood, FL 33021Get Direction
Dr. Donald Giulianti MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is a Transient Ischemic Attack?
Also considered as a mini stroke, a transient ischemic attack (TIA) has symptoms similar to that of a stroke, but lasting only for a short period of time, without causing any permanent damage. TIA is often caused by the interruption of blood flow to the brain by a blood clot. Once the blood flow is...
- The History of Lobotomy
Lobotomy is now considered an inhumane and obsolete procedure that no one would ever want to be subjected to. However, at the time of its advent, it was not the primitive and brutal surgery we view it as today. In a time where medications to treat psychological and emotional conditions were...
- What Is Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus?
Normal pressure hydrocephalus (NPH) is a type of brain disorder, wherein excess cerebrospinal fluid builds up in the ventricles of the brain. It causes problems in reasoning, thinking, difficulty in walking, and loss of bladder control.Brains ventricles are hollow fluid-filled chambers. Even...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Laminectomy
What Is a Laminectomy?The lamina is the back part of your vertebra covering the spinal canal. Your doctor could decide to eliminate your lamina or the bone spurs around it when either causes compression of your spinal cord or the roots of your nerves. Pressure on the roots of your nerves can cause:...
- What Is a Cervical Laminectomy?
A cervical laminectomy is performed to relieve the compression of the spinal cord and nerves around your neck. This is achieved by making the spinal canal wider, creating more space for your nerves. A part of the protruding bone or the lamina is either removed or trimmed during this procedure. The...
- What Is a Prefrontal Lobotomy?
Lobotomy is a neurosurgical procedure invented in 1935 by a Portuguese neurologist named Moniz. Moniz won the Nobel Prize in 1949 for his achievement. It was believed that lobotomy was successful in the treatment of various psychological diseases like depression, bipolar disorders, mania,...
- Michael A. Thomas DO499 E central Pkwy Altamonte Springs FL 32701
- Dr. Jose Valerio MD3809 East Coquina Way Weston Florida 33332
- Dr. Todd Lasner MD4302 Alton Rd. Miami Beach FL 33140
- Mr. Luis Rodriguez MD1150 N 35 Ave Hollywood FL 33021
- Ms. Linda L.. Sternau MD1150 N 35 Ave Hollywood FL 33021
- Dr. Ronald Jay Benveniste MD1475 Nw 12th Ave Miami FL 33136