Dr. Eugene E Stec D.O.
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT) | Otolaryngic Allergy423 3rd Ave Suite C Kingston PA, 18704
Dr. Eugene Stec is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Kingston, PA. Dr. Stec specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1992
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University 1992
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Hearing Loss
- Ear Infection
- Acid Reflux
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Ear Wax
- Tripler Army Med Ctr, Otolaryngology; Tripler Army Med Ctr, General Surgery; Fitzsimons Army Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Fitzsimons Army Med Center
- LECOMT/United Memorial Medical Center Program
Dr. Eugene E Stec D.O.'s Practice location
Kingston, PA 18704Get Direction
Dr. Eugene E Stec D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Stec
- Treatments for Ear Infections
The aim of treating ear infections is to treat the ear infection before complications such as deafness arise. Treatment involves reducing the inflammation and gets rid of the organisms causing the ear infection.Most ear infections resolve on their own, but the best treatment will vary from person to...
- Recovery for a Tonsillectomy, Adenoidectomy, and Septoplasty
Tonsillectomy RecoveryTonsils located in the back of your throat help to fight infections but sometimes tonsils themselves get infected. Tonsillectomy is a surgical procedure used to remove tonsils. If you intend to have a tonsillectomy, it is likely that you desire to know the duration that you...
- How to Get Rid of Tonsil Stones
Tonsils are a pair of soft tissues present just at the back of the throat. They are a part of the lymphatic system, which helps in fighting infections. They work round the clock to protect us from harmful microorganisms. They can vary in size and also swell in response to any type of infection.Fact...
- Sore Tongue
The tongue is made up of different muscles that help us speak, swallow, chew, or taste food. So when we have a sore tongue, it can be quite hard to ignore.Although a sore tongue is not always a cause for concern, emergency medical attention may be required in some cases, such as rapid tongue...
- Is There a Cure for Vertigo?
Because vertigo has various causes, treatment depends on the actual cause of the condition. As a result, some causes of vertigo can be completely cured, while there are others the affected individual can only manage.However, you shouldn’t just rush to the hospital after experiencing vertigo, other...
- What Could Lightheadedness Mean?
What is Lightheadedness?Older adults commonly complain about feeling woozy, lightheaded, or a little faint.The reason may not be something dangerous, but still, if you feel lightheaded, it is better to be careful. Serious injuries due to a fall can result due to lightheadedness even though there...
- Dr. Eric Neil Plotnick MD1700 Tree Lane Rd Snellville GA 30078
- Dr. Barbara J. Kreel M.D.1000 E Mountain Blvd Wilkes Barre PA 18711
- Dr. Samuel V Rizzo MD795 Township Blvd Pittston PA 18640
- Dr. Louis Joseph Mariotti D. O.423 3rd Ave Kingston PA 18704
- Dr. Michael A Olenginski D.O.423 3rd Ave Kingston PA 18704
- Dr. Darren Joseph Hohn DO50 Moisey Drive Hazleton PA 18202