Rachel Hiester is a physical therapist practicing in Marmora, NJ. Rachel Hiester specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Rachel Hiester can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Rachel Hiester will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Rachel Nicole Hiester DPT's Practice location
Marmora, NJ 08223Get Direction
Rachel Nicole Hiester DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Costochondritis Physical Therapy Exercises
What is costochondritis?Costochondritis is the inflammation of the cartilage present in the rib cage. This condition usually affects the cartilage of the upper rib area, where the sternum (breastbone) is attached. This area is also called the costosternal joint or costosternal junction. Chest...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Why Lateral Epicondylitis is Called Tennis Elbow
Lateral epicondylitis is a condition of the arms that creates pain around the elbow joints. The condition may be a result of a number of causes, but it is typically from overuse of the elbow. However, it may take some time before lateral epicondylitis starts showing intense pain; it may be up to one...
- Ms. Kathryn Marie Doran DPT2500 English Creek Road Egg Harbor Township NJ 08234
- Kerri L Sowers DPT138 S Leipzig Ave Egg Harbor City NJ 08215
- Dr. Mark Thomas Walsh PT, DPT, MS24 McArthur Boulevard Somers Point NJ 08244
- Karen S Santosuosso PT801 Kings Hwy N Cherry Hill NJ 08034
- Lovella Callanga More P.T.4 Moore Rd Cape May Court House NJ 08210
- Mrs. Jessica C. Soltys P.T.408 CHRIS GAUPP DRIVE GALLAWAY NJ 08205