Dr. Holly Hett is a family practitioner practicing in Park Rapids, MN. Dr. Hett specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Hett possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ Of Sd Sch Of Med- Vermillion Sd- 1996
University of South Dakota 1996
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Univ Of Sd Sch Of Med, Family Medicine
- Siuox Falls Family Practice
- University of South Dakota School of Medicine Program
Dr. Holly A Hett MD's Practice location
Park Rapids, MN 56470Get Direction
Saint Paul, MN 55124Get Direction
Dr. Holly A Hett MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hett
- What Are the Symptoms and Home Remedies of Indigestion?
Indigestion is a very common problem that surfaces in a number of ways in a person. Although it is used as a very loose term when referring to any form of abdominal-related problems, on many occasions, it could mean a more serious underlying problem causing the trouble. Indigestion is also known as...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- What Are Hormones?
IntroductionHormones are a special kind of chemical messengers in the body that are created by the endocrine glands. These chemical messengers control and coordinate complex processes in the body, such as growth, metabolism, fertility, and reproduction. Hormones can also influence the body's immune...
- What Is Hib Meningitis?
Hib meningitis is an infectious disease that is life-threatening. The disease is characterized by inflammation of the surrounding layers of the spinal cord and the brain. The meninges are layers that assist in protecting the brain from infection and injury. Children who are below 4 years old are the...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- What Is Mupirocin: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, and Interactions
Generic Name: Mupirocin TopicalBrand Name(s): Bactroban, Centany AT Kit or CentanyWhat is mupirocin?Mupirocin topical is an antibiotic used to prevent the growth of bacteria on the skin. This topical antibiotic is often used for the treatment of impetigo and other skin infections caused by Staph...
- Dr. Rae Keashly MD705 Pleasant Ave S Park Rapids MN 56470
- Dr. Michael G Webster MD1720 University Dr S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Andrea L.n. Kaster MD705 Pleasant Ave S Park Rapids MN 56470
- Dr. Kathryn Dobbs M.D.107 Dilworth St Glendive MT 59330
- Dr. Shane D Nygard MD1380 S Columbia Rd Grand Forks ND 58201
- Dr. Clarice Hanks Konshok MD705 Pleasant Ave S Park Rapids MN 56470