Dr. Charles Hu is an internist practicing in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Hu specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Hu provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
University of Health Sciences / College of Osteoapthic Medicine 2012
Mr. Charles Jin-haur Hu D.O.'s Practice location
Las Vegas, NV 89106Get Direction
Mr. Charles Jin-haur Hu D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 512 Pill Used for the Treatment of Chronic Pain
IntroductionThe 512 pill is a white-colored round pill with an imprint of "512". It is known to contain the active ingredients acetaminophen with the strength of 325 mg and oxycodone with the strength of 5 mg. This medicine is supplied by the company known as Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals.The 512...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Meningitis?
Inflammation of the meninges, the delicate membrane covering brain and spinal cord, is called as meningitis. There are different types of meningitis based on the cause of the disease. Some of these forms have very mild symptoms and may resolve on its own, while some other forms are serious and life...
- What Is Tramadol Used For?
Tramadol, sold under the brand name "Ultram" in the United States, is a synthetic opioid analgesic used to manage moderate to moderately-severe pain. It is generally used to relieve pain as that experienced during chronic conditions like arthritis or after surgery. Tramadol Hcl 50 mg also arrives in...
- Summer Danger: Above Ground Pools Linked to Most Child Drownings
Portable pools are often associated with drowning in young children, according to a new study. A portable pool is a structure that is generally used in the place of an in-ground swimming pool or any water recreation. Researchers report that a child drowns in a portable pool every 5...
- 5 Tips On Living with HIV
HIV, which stands for human immunodeficiency virus, is an infection that attacks the human being's defense system. When the infection gets into the body, it slowly destroys the immune system, leaving the body weak to various infections. As the virus continues to stay in the body, it develops from...
- Is Hashimoto's Thyroiditis a Genetic Disorder?
Hashimoto’s thyroiditis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system turns against the body's healthy cells. In people with Hashimoto’s disease, their immune system attacks the thyroid gland. The thyroid gland is a small gland located at the base of the neck just below the Adam's apple....
- Mr. Darren Wirtz DO2010 Goldring Ave Las Vegas NV 89106
- Dr. Raji Venkat M.D.100001, South Eastern Av, Henderson NV 89183
- Dr. Fauzia I. Carullo MD2901 North Tenaya Way Las Vegas Nevada 89128
- Dr. Reza Mojtabavi MD3150 North Tenaya Way Las Vegas Nevada 89128
- Dr. Dina S. Burke MD5380 South Rainbow Blvd. Las Vegas Nevada 89118
- Dr. Lindsay T. Hansen MD653 North Town Center Drive Las Vegas Nevada 89144