Dr. Bruce Greenstein is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Bronx, NY. Dr. Greenstein specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll of Med, Syracuse Ny 1975
Upstate Medical University/ College of Health Professions 1975
State University of New York Upstate Medical University 1975
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Trigger Finger
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Breast Cancer
- Montefiore M C-H&l Moses Div, General Surgery
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Montefiore) Program
Dr. Bruce Greenstein's Practice location
Bronx, NY 10461Get Direction
Dr. Bruce Greenstein's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Greenstein
- What to Expect After Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty, in simple terms, means the surgery of the eyelid(s). It is performed on either the lower or the upper eyelid. Sometimes, blepharoplasty is also performed on both eyelids (the lower and the upper one). The two major reasons people opt for eyelid surgery are:...
- What to Expect After Having a Breast Augmentation
Patients usually have breast augmentation from a surgical center or hospital as an outpatient, since hospital admission is rarely required.Breast augmentation is commonly carried out under general anesthesia or, in some rare cases, local anesthesia.The steps of the surgical operation...
- What is a Tummy Tuck?
Abdominoplasty, or a tummy tuck, is the surgical method to remove extra fat and skin from the abdominal region. Tummy tucks also help to tighten the muscles in the abdominal region giving it a fab look.This surgery can be chosen by anybody who is in good health and wants to reduce abdominal size. It...
- Are There Risks to Plastic Surgery?
Few things in the medical procedures world are risk free. If you factor in human error, bad judgment on the side of the patient and the surgeon, you get potentially bad results that could result in someone regretting the decisions made.Plastic surgery is not risk free. It carries its own risks and...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- Thinking About Getting a Nose Job? Here is What You Need to Know
What is it? Rhinoplasty, commonly known as a nose job, is a surgical procedure done to reshape the nose to improve its appearance. This is a cosmetic surgery done for people who are unhappy with the way their nose looks, or to correct certain deformities which resulted from injuries to their nose...
- Dr. Gregory E. Rauscher MD20 Prospect Ave Hackensack New Jersey 07601
- Dr. Anke Ott Young M.D.999 Franklin Ave Garden City NY 11530
- Dr. Lloyd Gayle M.D.23 Clinton St New York NY 10002
- Dr. Joseph M. Pober Other975 Park Ave New York New York 10028
- Dr. Peter L. Schwartz MD143 Froehlich Farm Blvd Woodbury NY 11797
- Dr. William B Rosenblatt MD308 E 79th St New York NY 10075