Dr. Catherine Barnard is a psychologist practicing in Santa Rosa, CA. Dr. Barnard specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Barnard evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Barnard because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Catherine A Barnard PH.D.'s Practice location
Santa Rosa, CA 95404Get Direction
SANTA ROSA, CA 95409Get Direction
Dr. Catherine A Barnard PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding Clinical Depression
Clinical depression is a serious medical illness that negatively affects how an individual feels, thinks, and how he or she acts. Depression varies from mild to severe, and in certain instances the individual can experience temporary episodes of sadness.Clinical depression is also known as major...
- Everything You Need To Know About Agoraphobia
Agoraphobia is an anxiety disorder in which you feel extremely fearful of places and situations that are uncomfortable and dangerous according to you. These are the places that make you feel trapped and assume that the escape might be difficult in the case of a panic attack, such as an elevator, a...
- 5 Tips on Living with Binge Eating Disorder
Tip 1: Develop a healthier relationship with foodBingeing can easily get out of control, as it is often not about what you consume or the amount but the feeling you get once you start eating. It is all about stuffing yourself to suppress your feelings. The act of eating replaces the feelings you...
- “Did You Say Mama?” Five-Year-Old with Nonverbal Autism Surprises Parents
Around 30% of individuals on the autism spectrum use only a few words or do not speak at all. These individuals are described as having nonverbal autism and 5-year-old Taylor Blakenship from Athens, Alabama is one of them. ...
- New Study: People with Autism Might Be Less Susceptible to Surprise
A team of researchers from the United Kingdom has found something new about adults with autism. They recently published their findings in the well-respected journal, Nature Neuroscience. This team helped discover some explanations for autistic behaviors. What they found might help us understand why...
- Rodolfo Rodriguez PHD751 Lombardi Ct Santa Rosa CA 95407
- Dr. Doug J Lisle P.H.D.1551 Pacific Avenue Santa Rosa CA 95404
- Dr. Neil B. Steinberg PH.D.144 Stony Point Road Santa Rosa California 95401
- Vipassana C. Esbjorn-Hargens339 South Main Street Sebastopol California 95472
- Dr. Michael W Barclay PH.D.818 Cherry St Santa Rosa CA 95404
- Dr. Jacqueline Singer PH.D.710 W Napa St Sonoma CA 95476