Emily Edmunds is a physical therapist practicing in Latham, NY. Emily Edmunds specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Emily Edmunds can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Emily Edmunds will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Emily Edmunds's Practice location
Latham, NY 12110Get Direction
Emily Edmunds's reviewsWrite Review
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Helps to Treat Tennis Elbow
The findings from a new study indicate that the use of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is better for healing tennis elbow, when compared to the conventional corticosteroids. Platelet-rich plasma is still a controversial treatment for tendon injuries. Tendon injuries take time to heal as the blood supply...
- How Long Can Shin Splints Last?
Shin splints are a common condition that affects athletes and those who involve themselves in high-intensity sports and in sports like basketball, soccer, and tennis. Shin splints cause a very severe pain on the inner aspect of the shin bone at the beginning or at the end of each exercise. It is a...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- Dr. Joann Marie Nunez DPT1221 Sixth Ave (at 49th St) New York NY 10020
- Nicole Listas PT1221 Sixth Ave (at 49th St) New York NY 10020
- Dr. Rene Antonio Rivera DPT1221 Sixth Ave (at 49th St) New York NY 10020
- Mr. Dennis M Judd PT4 Airline Drive Albany NY 12205
- Mr. Robert B Fleming P.T.1401 Union St Schenectady NY 12308
- Russell Hartophillis PHYSICAL THERAPIST1221 Sixth Ave (at 49th St) New York NY 10020