Dr. Robert Klamar is a family practitioner practicing in Versailles, OH. Dr. Klamar specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Klamar possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Oh State Univ Coll of Med, Columbus Oh 1990
Ohio State University College of Medicine 1990
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Vascular Disease
- Mt Carmel Med Ctr, Family Medicine
- Ohio State University/Mt Carmel Hospital Program
Dr. Robert C Klamar MD's Practice location
Versailles, OH 45380Get Direction
Dr. Robert C Klamar MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Klamar
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Sinusitis?
Sinusitis occurs because of the infection of the sinuses or cavities of the nasal passage, causing an inflammation and swelling of the tissue lining them. The usual cause is a virus, and the infection persists even when the upper respiratory symptoms have disappeared. Bacteria or fungi can also...
- What Could Dysuria Be Telling You?
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or a burning sensation, discomfort, or difficulty when passing urine. In most cases, dysuria is a symptom of another medical condition. Males and females of any age can experience dysuria. However, this symptom is more common in...
- Nipple Piercing: Is It Safe?
What Is Nipple Piercing? In the Western world, only the ears used to be pierced. The last 15 years, however, have seen an increase in the lifestyle and fashion trend of piercing parts of the body other than the earlobes. Nipples are among the locations chosen to be pierced, by both females and...
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- What Causes Endometriosis? Is It Endometriosis or Just My Period?
Many women have a difficult time during their periods, and sometimes, some may confuse painful symptoms they are experiencing for simply being part and parcel of women's normal menstrual woes without suspecting that the symptoms might be due to an aggressive form of endometriosis. Endometriosis can...
- Did You Know That Bactrim Can Treat Multiple Infections?
Bacteria are microorganisms that thrive in the environment, but they are not always harmful. There are a number of vital functions that are performed by bacteria, which are essential for our day-to-day living. However, sometimes, these bacteria may leave harmful strains on or inside our body. When...
- Dr. Roy E Harvey MD506 Van Buren St Fostoria OH 44830
- Dr. Frederick R Simpson MD1081 Fairington Dr Sidney OH 45365
- Dr. Thomas J Hurm D.O809 W Main St Coldwater OH 45828
- Dr. Mohammedreza Niktash MD31 S Stanfield Rd Troy OH 45373
- Mr. Terry Dean Roode D.O.801 Pro Dr Celina OH 45822
- Dr. Michael Todd Boggs MD2200 Philadelphia Dr Dayton OH 45406