Christine Burridge is a physical therapist practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Christine Burridge specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Christine Burridge can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Christine Burridge will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Ms. Christine Leifield Burridge PT's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63128Get Direction
CHESTERFIELD, MO 63017Get Direction
Ms. Christine Leifield Burridge PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Mindfulness and Fibromyalgia
Present moment awareness, deep relaxation, and gentle movement can help an individual discover and observe his or her reactions to stressors, such as pain or the emotional devastation of being diagnosed with a chronic illness. This understanding can lead to changes in thought and body awareness that...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- What Is Tetrocalcaneal Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects the bursa causing inflammation and pain. This infection causes the bursa to be swollen and cause pain to the area. A bursa is a type of sac that is located in between joints in the body. This might be in the bones, muscles, or tendons. It contains a fluid called...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- Christine Elizabeth Markus MPT, COMT, DMT10435 Clayton Rd Saint Louis MO 63131
- Ms. Sylvia Lin Czuppon PT4444 Forest Park Ave Saint Louis MO 63108
- Ms. Stacy Lynne Tylka PT4444 Forest Park Ave Saint Louis MO 63108
- Mrs. Benedicte H Hanquet PT10435 Clayton Rd Saint Louis MO 63131
- Dr. Lisa Jo Springer PT6744 Clayton Rd Saint Louis MO 63117
- Mary Openlander P.T.338 S Kirkwood Rd Saint Louis MO 63122