Dr. Amy Lee is a pediatrician practicing in Pensacola, FL. Dr. Lee is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Lee diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Lee can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Amy E Lee M.D.'s Practice location
Pensacola, FL 32504Get Direction
Dr. Amy E Lee M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Why Are My Eyes Yellow and What Do Yellow Eyes Indicate?
Eyes speak a thousand words. This statement is not just used to describe the beauty of the eyes, but it's even true when it comes to indicating the health of the body. Our eyes can be a clear reflection of how we feel on the inside. White, clear and shiny eyes, as you would see in a baby, indicate...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Silent Reflux?
Silent reflux, or laryngopharyngeal reflux, is similar to gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), however, it lacks the characteristic symptoms of GERD. Both conditions are caused by contents from the stomach moving backward into the esophagus. As the typical symptoms of gastric reflux are lacking...
- Prevention of Croup
Croup is a viral infection that causes swelling of the airway. As a result, the airway becomes narrower, making it difficult to breathe. It is also accompanied by an irritation in the larynx (voice box) and trachea (windpipe). This condition is also known as laryngotracheobronchitis because the...
- Tips on How to Help Teens With Autism Find a Job
As your child grows into teenagehood, it is quite normal to worry about their future and career. However, with the many opportunities available for children with autism, there is really no cause for worrying. Today’s parent would rather have their child get used to normal study and work rather...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- Causes and Helpful Tips for Enuresis (Bedwetting)
What is enuresis?Enuresis, also called nocturnal enuresis, is the medical term for bedwetting or urinating during sleep. Bedwetting is usually part of a child’s development. It is fairly common among children and is slightly more common in boys.Most children outgrow bedwetting without any...
- Dr. Munira T Mian M.D.8105 Scenic Hwy Pensacola FL 32514
- Mrs. Pamela M Klein MD1368 Country Club Rd Gulf Breeze FL 32563
- Dr. Erica Frank MD15190 Community Drive Gulfport MS 39503
- Mrs. Carol A Andrews MD4951 Grande Dr Pensacola FL 32504
- Dr. Richard Jason Strahan M. D.2120 E Johnson Ave Pensacola FL 32514
- Dr. Jessica Ewert M.D.4951 Grande Dr Pensacola FL 32504