Dr. John Deitch, MD is one of the top ranked doctors in the United States. He specializes in surgery, orthopedic surgery, orthopedic sports medicine, physiastric sports medicine, and orthopedic trauma ...
Education and Training
Temple Univ Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1997
Temple University School of Medicine 1997
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS- Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
- Frozen Shoulder
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Tennis Elbow
- Patellar Tendonitis
- Baylor Coll Of Med, Sports Medicine-Orthopedic Surgery; University Hosp, Inc, Orthopedic Surgery
- University Cincinnati
- Baylor College of Medicine Program
Dr. John R Deitch MD's Practice location
York, PA 17403Get Direction
Dr. John R Deitch MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Bursitis: Get the Facts
There are conditions that we experience or live with in our life. Moreover, we tend to assume that most of them are normal or of no much importance. Some of these conditions or feelings in our bodies may later cause bigger problems and it is necessary to understand them and their sources. It is also...
- Risk Factors for Osteoporosis
Risk Factors for OsteoporosisFixed risk factors are responsible for an individual’s vulnerability to osteoporosis. Unlike adaptable risks, they are factors that aren’t adjustable, including family history, age, and gender. People might also experience secondary factors that increase their...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is a group of disorders that cause skeletal muscle degeneration, decreased flexibility, and progressive weakness. In muscular dystrophy, the abnormal mutation of genes interferes with the production of proteins, which are needed for healthy muscle...
- Prozac Weight Gain: Does Prozac Cause Weight Gain?
What is Prozac?Prozac is an anti-depressant drug that finds its use in treating mental problems. The problem might be caused by an unbalanced brain due to the panic, anxiety, and depression. This anti-depressant drug is used to treat mental problems by affecting the chemicals in the brain.Prozac is...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Dr. Bruce Sicilia MD1881 Loucks Rd York PA 17404
- Dr. Deborah Lee Bernal MD228 Saint Charles Way York PA 17402
- Dr. Vincent Joseph Tranchitella MD1600 Sixth Avenue York PA 17403
- Dr. Eric Carleton Roberts M.D.5604 Se Lee Blvd Lawton OK 73505
- Dr. Daniel Carmine Defalcis MD1850 Normandie Dr York PA 17408
- Dr. Deborah Schneider M.D.250 Fame Ave Hanover PA 17331