Dr. Roy Ebihara is an optometrist practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Ebihara specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Ebihara performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Ohio St. Univ/ Col of Optometry, Columbus OD
Dr. Roy U Ebihara M.D.'s Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44195Get Direction
Dr. Roy U Ebihara M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- Dr. Zeana Bianca Bertacchi O.D.691 Richmond Rd Cleveland OH 44143
- Dr. Mindy D Toabe OD9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. William Robert Roscoe O.D., PH.D.2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109
- Dr. Megan Rachelle Holmes O.D.10701 East Blvd Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Craig A Smargiasso O.D.220 South Chillicothe Road Aurora OH 44202
- Dr. Kathy Ritter Gonzalez O.D.8051 Vesta Ave Northfield OH 44067