Dr. Jennifer Clary, MD practices medicine at San diego, California and Davis, California and specializes in family medicine. Dr. Clary received her medical degree from Uc Davis School Of Medicine and ...
Education and Training
University of California 2007
- Back Pain
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Jennifer P. Clary MD's Practice location
Davis, CA 95616Get Direction
Dr. Jennifer P. Clary MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Clary
- Treatment for Itchy Nipples
Itchy NipplesMany women will experience itchy nipples at some point in their lives. There are many factors that contribute to itchy nipples. Many of its causes are not serious, but it is also important not to ignore the symptoms.PregnancyItchy nipples can be due to hormonal changes, increased breast...
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- What Causes Blood to Show Up in Urine?
Hematuria is the phenomenon in which traces of blood appear in the urine. It presents a unique problem because it is not a disease in itself. It is not infectious, nor is it capable of threatening a life. It is merely a warning sign that something is wrong inside the body. Though frightening in...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- Rubella Symptoms and Treatment
What is rubella?Rubella is a contagious viral disease that is characterized by red rashes on the skin. The condition is also called German measles, although it is not caused by the virus that causes measles. Aside from a widespread skin rash, individuals who have rubella also have swollen lymph...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Dr. Karen E. Hart MD5340 Elvas Ave Sacramento CA 95819
- Miss Maria Carmel Soller M.D.3000 Q Street Sacramento CA 95816
- Dr. Antonina Bondyasheva M.D.4860 Y St Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Erin M. Deane M.D.1201 Alhambra Blvd Sacramento CA 95816
- Mrs. Olivia Valentina Garcia-dersch M.D.2000 O St Sacramento CA 95811
- Dr. Raquel Cabrales Cripe M.D.2000 O St Sacramento CA 95811