Dr. Zohra Moeenuddin is a pediatrician practicing in Peoria, IL. Dr. Moeenuddin is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Moeenuddin diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Moeenuddin can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
St George',s University MD
St. George's University School of Medicine 2005
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Univ Il Coll Med Peoria, Pediatrics
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria Program
Dr. Zohra F Moeenuddin M.D.'s Practice location
Peoria, IL 61603Get Direction
Dr. Zohra F Moeenuddin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Autism Is Not a Problem
There is something which affects nearly everyone with autism. It is the thought, or other people’s words, that being on the spectrum is a bad thing. This is not so.Unfortunately, many people take the view that being on the spectrum is bad, that it makes the person less of a person, or that it is a...
- Understanding Intellectual Disability in Children
What is Intellectual Disability?Intellectual disability is characterized by the lack of skills or mental ability needed for everyday living. Individuals with intellectual disabilities are able to learn new skills but at a slower pace. The degrees of intellectual disability may vary from mild to...
- How Family Pets can Benefit Children with Autism
Pets are the silent loyal friends who stay with us in our homes, yet their importance goes beyond just being pets. They offer great company and will always stick around no matter what. To children with autism, these animals are not just company; they are companions.In a study conducted on parents of...
- What Should I Do if My Child Wets the Bed?
Many studies have uncovered the reasons behind bedwetting and what can be done for improving the condition in children. A report on bedwetting mentions the common misconceptions about bedwetting and the progress in finding the cause and treatment of this condition.Darcie Kiddoo, MD, associate...
- Schoolboy with Autism Responds to Bullies in a Powerful Way
It is an unfortunate part of life that some children will end up bullying other people their age. Some children seem to have an uncanny ability to hone in on a difference and exploit it, turning it into a weakness and hurting the other kid.Children with autism are especially vulnerable. They are...
- Brown Rice Syrup Can Increase Your Risk for Different Medical Conditions
Organic brown rice syrup may increase the risk of heart disease and cancer due to the increase of arsenic in the body, according to researchers. Brown rice syrup is a very popular sweetener for many individual's who must eat gluten free. Adding this syrup to any food or beverage may increase levels...
- Dr. Reginald Bowman MD3223 Griffin Avenue Pekin Illinois 61554
- Dr. Sergey Shushunov MD3901 Rainbow Blvd. Kansas City KS 66103
- Dr. Matthew J Weidman MD600 S 13th St Pekin IL 61554
- Terry Smith Other5114 N Glen Park Place Rd Peoria IL 61614
- Dr. Robert Ryan Riech M.D., MPH319 N 4th St Chillicothe IL 61523
- David Erickson MD701 Biesterfield Rd Elk Grove Village IL 60007