I am a licensed psychologist who has been practicing in this area for more than 25 years. I specialize in treatment of adult patients both individually and in couples. I am also a specialist in the ...
Dr. Comilda Weinstock EDD's Practice location
Goldens Bridge, NY 10526Get Direction
Dr. Comilda Weinstock EDD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Narcissism? Signs and Symptoms of Narcissism
What is narcissism?Narcissism in today’s world has become a more complex term. In 2009, there was a study done where it estimated that 6 percent of people in the US are suffering from a full-blown narcissistic personality disorder (NPD).Narcissism is a personality disorder, wherein people tend to...
- Recent Documentary Showcases an Autism Relationship
Dina Buno is the star and subject of a documentary film directed and produced by Antonio Santini and Dan Sickles, titled Dina, which premiered at the 2017 Sundance Film Festival.She is also on the autism spectrum, as is her companion, Scott Levin. The documentary follows a year in their lives as...
- Everything You Need to Know About Anxiety Disorder
It’s quite normal to feel nervous and have butterflies in your stomach before going to a job interview, a blind date or making an important decision. This anxiousness is body’s natural response to stress and danger. It is an automatic alarm that rings when you feel threatened, under pressure, or...
- Is Schizophrenia a Genetic Disorder?
The organic studies of schizophrenia outnumber, by far, the psychological ones.The quantity of these works and the variety of directions that they have taken reveal that no breakthrough has been made. Even in fields like genetics and biochemistry where some evidence of the organic nature of...
- Meet the Team Behind Sesame's Street's Special Needs Character: Julia
Sesame Street is a wildly popular educational TV series that began to shape our culture on November 10th, 1969. Since then, it has been a long-time favorite of both children and adults. The show combines puppetry, dialogue, and comedy to help educate children on topics such as the alphabet, numbers,...
- What Causes Binge Eating Disorder?
It is very normal for anyone to overeat once in a while. However, when you start overeating on a daily basis and it starts getting out of control, it is probably time to visit a doctor and get checked for binge eating disorder. It is basically a medical complication that makes you want to eat all...
- Anna Maria Badini PH.D. Stamford Connecticut 06906
- Dr. Martin Harold Klein PH.D.64 Post West Westport CT 06880
- Dr. Chaya Bracha Gopin PH.D.21 Bloomingdale Rd White Plains NY 10605
- Dr. Suzan Uysal PH.D.701 N Broadway Tarrytown NY 10591
- Dr. William L Golden PHD4 Ryder Road Briarcliff Manor NY 10510
- Emily Polak2269 Saw Mill River Rd Elmsford NY 10523