Dr. Nadim Halabi is a Chiropractor practicing in Seattle, WA. Dr. Halabi specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Halabi seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Nadim Halabi D.C.'s Practice location
Seattle, WA 98118Get Direction
Dr. Nadim Halabi D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Dr. Lonny C. Skjervheim D.C.1407 116th Ave NE Bellevue Washington 98004
- Catherine Joy Sparks4208 Oregon Street Southwest Seattle Washington 98116
- Cassie Jacobs1818 Westlake Ave N Ste 216 Seattle Wa 98109
- Dr. Sean Flaherty D.C.7117 Stinson Avenue Gig Harbor Washington 98335
- Dr. Sharon-Rose D. Fitch D.C.12523 SE 214th Place Kent Washington 98031
- Wen B. Vitalis26708 180th Avenue Southeast Covington Washington 98042