Dr. Thomas Bush is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Omaha, NE. Dr. Bush specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Bush tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Univ of Ne Coll of Med, Omaha Ne 1964
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Touro Infirmary, Orthopedic Surgery; St Elizabeth Comm Hlth Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Thomas Bush M.D.'s Practice location
Omaha, NE 68114Get Direction
Dr. Thomas Bush M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bush
- How to Prepare for Spinal Stenosis Surgery
A spinal stenosis surgery is a major operation that is carried out to repair defects in the spinal column. Since it is an invasive procedure and a delicate one as well, it is important to be prepared psychologically and physically as they are important aspects to be considered to ensure everything...
- How to Prepare for a Knee Replacement Surgery
A major factor that you should consider before having a knee replacement surgery is proper preparation. A good preparation will actually give you successful outcomes with fewer complications. As a patient, you should consider learning what to expect during the procedure and recovery both at home and...
- How to Treat a Sprained Ankle
Ankle sprains are a very common ailment, particularly of women who have the habit of wearing high heels. Ankle sprains refer to the condition in which one of the ligaments in the ankle is injured. A history of ankle sprains will eventually make an individual prone to ankle sprains. Landing the foot...
- What Type of Disorder Is Arthritis?
Arthritis is a chronic disorder that affects the musculoskeletal system. A person diagnosed with arthritis can have very uncomfortable pain in one or more than one joint in their body. Sometimes, arthritis may cause disability. Arthritis can also be caused by bacterial or viral infections,...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Why Lateral Epicondylitis is Called Tennis Elbow
Lateral epicondylitis is a condition of the arms that creates pain around the elbow joints. The condition may be a result of a number of causes, but it is typically from overuse of the elbow. However, it may take some time before lateral epicondylitis starts showing intense pain; it may be up to one...
- Dr. Karl A. Bergmann M.D.601 N 30th St Omaha NE 68131
- Dr. Richard Michael Gross M.D.7710 Mercy Rd Omaha NE 68124
- Dr. Samuel P Phillips M.D.7710 Mercy Rd Omaha NE 68124
- Dr. Chris A. Cornett M.D.University Of Nebraska Medical Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Jeffrey Joseph Tiedeman M.D.7710 Mercy Rd Omaha NE 68124
- Dr. Charles Michael Kelly M.D.7710 Mercy Rd Omaha NE 68124