Kathy Ginn is a physical therapist practicing in Goldsboro, NC. Kathy Ginn specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Kathy Ginn can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Kathy Ginn will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Ms. Kathy L Ginn PT's Practice location
Goldsboro, NC 27530Get Direction
Ms. Kathy L Ginn PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Are There Risks to Physical Therapy?
Physical therapy tries to address the illness or injury that prevents a person from living their daily lives, and performing activities. To arrive at a diagnosis, a physical examination and past history are used to come up with a management plan. Physical therapy management often involves...
- Do Shin Splints Require Physical Therapy?
Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). The pain along the inner aspect of your shin bone is referred to as a shin splint. This condition is common in athletes and those who participate in high-intensity workouts, and in sports like basketball, tennis, soccer, and...
- Recovering from Knee Replacement Surgery
Proper rehabilitation and a well-carried out recovery give you the chance to get back on your feet and continue an active lifestyle after knee replacement surgery. Setting and working toward goals will hasten healing and improve your chances for long-term success. It is important to commit to a plan...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Why is it Difficult to Diagnose Fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia is considered a medical mystery. There is no known cause for fibromyalgia, and it can be very difficult to diagnose and treat. There are no lab tests or imaging that can conclusively identify the illness. Fibromyalgia is a set of symptoms that must be assessed on an individual...
- The Worst Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Having rheumatoid arthritis means sticking to certain lifestyle practices. Rheumatoid arthritis happens due to large-scale inflammation in the body, which typically affects the joints. The condition causes immobility and severe pain as the inflamed joints makes it painful to move. Rheumatoid...
- Eddie Vargas380 Country Day Rd Goldsboro NC 27530
- Abigail Osborn DPT509 N Brightleaf Blvd Smithfield NC 27577
- Emily Head Ange MPT2401 Wayne Memorial Dr Goldsboro NC 27534
- Michael Radford PT, DPT540 NORTH ST SMITHFIELD NC 27577
- Mr. Derek Theodore Lewis Other201 Stevens Mill Road Goldsboro NC 27530
- Mrs. Brandon Michelle Davis P.T.509 N Brightleaf Blvd Smithfield NC 27577